In This Section:
You do not need to be living in refuge to get support from Fife Women’s Aid. Any woman can access our support services by telephoning the support line (free phone 0808 802 5555) or by dropping into one of our offices (Cupar & Dunfermline).
- We provide support whether you are ready to leave your partner or not.
- We will meet you in one of our offices, in your home (if it is safe to do so) or anywhere safe in Fife.
- We will believe you and listen to what you want to tell us.
- We will respect your confidentiality. We will not tell anyone you have been to see us or discuss your situation unless there are concerns of child protection, vulnerable adults or serious criminal conduct.
- We will respect your choices and will not tell you what to do. We will support you in any decision you make.
- We can help with travel costs when accessing our service
- We offer information and support about rights, entitlements and services depending on what you want to know. If we don't know something we will find out for you.
Suite 1, First Floor, Saltire House, Pentland Park,
Glenrothes, Fife. KY6 2AL
Telephone Support: 0808 802 5555
Business: 01383 732289