In This Section:
Become a Regular Supporter
We are creating a Regular Supporter’s of Fife Women’s Aid group (RSoFWA).
It won’t cost anything to join and would be open to anyone who donates a minimum of £10 per month, has a connection to Fife Women’s Aid or who is interested in the work that we do.
Why become a regular supporter of Fife Women’s Aid?
There are many benefits to becoming a Regular Supporter of FWA
- You will help Fife Women’s Aid to continue to provide support and refuge to some of Fife’s most vulnerable women and children.
- You will receive recognition in our publications, website and relevant editorials if desired.
- You will receive a welcome pack containing information about our services and a unique lapel pin.
- You will feel more involved in your local community.
- You can build relationships and contacts with other Regular Supporters of FWA.
- You can help to raise the profile of the organisation.
- Wear your pin with pride and feel good about yourself knowing that your donation supports the work that Fife Women’s Aid deliver!
If you already give us a monthly donation of at least £10/month then you may be automatically eligible to become a regular supporter of FWA.
If you are interested in becoming a Regular Supporter of FWA please contact us and leave us your name and number and we will contact you within 4 weeks.
Suite 1, First Floor, Saltire House, Pentland Park,
Glenrothes, Fife. KY6 2AL
Telephone Support: 0808 802 5555
Business: 01383 732289