Home / How to Help
How to Help
By working together we can have a stronger voice in raising awareness of Domestic Abuse.
Domestic Abuse devastates the lives of one in four women and their children (Council of Europe 2002) Every minute in the UK, the police recieve a call from the public for assistance regarding domestic abuse (stanko 2000)
Women's Aid group such as ours are working hard to support women and their children but we need your help!
Volunteer with Us! Be a Befriender
We are currently recruiting volunteer befrienders to work on a one to one basis with women who have experienced domestic abuse. If you have a few hours a week to spare and would like to make a difference in the life of someone then contact us.
Become A Member
Membership is open to women who support the aims & objectives of Fife Women's Aid.
- Invitation to our Annual General Meeting
- Nominate & Vote on the election of Directors
- Vote on Resolutions submitted to General Meetings
- Receive relevant information on the work of the organisation
- Commit to FWA's Aims & Objective
- Support a feminist analysis of domestic abuse
- Advocate for FWA in the community
» Membership Application Form (doc)
Become a Trustee
Join a team who are committed to ensuring the strategic direction, effectiveness, control and accountability of Fife Women's Aid. If you are interested in becoming a Trustee with Fife Women's Aid or would like more information please contact Joy Patrick on 01383 732289.