In This Section:
Who We Are
Growth in the organisation has led to the following structure and service provision:
- A Board of Trustees
- A management and administration team of: Manager, Business Manager, Business Administrator, Finance Assistant, Administrative Assistants
- A Children and Young People's Service (C&YPS), staff include team leader and project workers
- A Women's Support Service (WSS), staff include team leader and project workers.
- An Independent Services Team, include Team Leader, Independent Advocacy workers, Councillors, MARAC (Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conferencing) Workers, Court Support and Advocacy Worker and Evaluation and Compliance Worker
- Volunteers Counsellors
- Outreach work - work with women who come to FWA for support, who may remain in their own home, or have not been admitted to refuge
- Follow on work - this service enables women, children and young people to receive support once they have been re-housed into their new community
- Training, development and awareness raising - FWA strive to raise awareness, locally and nationally, on the effects of domestic abuse on women, children and young people, including talks to community groups.The organisation also promotes personal development of its members and service users
- Refuge accommodation
- Individual support, and group support.